One thought on “Samurai mindmup

1. Tal,

This is an amazing mind map Tal! Holy cow, I am very impressed.

You have done a considerable amount of research. Wow. This mind map is truly expansive. It took me quite some time to explore the entire thing. You make excellent connections between related ideas all over the map. To me, this demonstrates lateral thinking which is a tremendously valuable skill to continue to develop. Check out lateral thinking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking

It took me a very long time just to go through all of the connections you made with the red line. Haha! Nice one. Way to keep me on my toes.

This map displays deep research and inquiry. What is the most exciting thing though, is that it is a living, breathing creature. It is not something that you just hand in to the teacher because it is required and demanded. No, this is something that you will be adding to as you go further and further into your study of Japanese history, swords and martial arts.

Someone interested in this topic doing their own research, coming across this map on the internet, they would most definitely get a lot of value out of it. That is what it is all about now my friend. Contribution. Give it out and it will come back to you. The internet has changed everything.

There are some grammar and spelling mistakes, but honestly, I am not overly concerned about it. What I am more concerned with is research, thinking and creativity. You have proved these.

What I really want to see next is a presentation using this research. I am asking you to use images only. Absolutely no words. Speak to the image.

Tal, this is excellent work.